How to Treat Keratoconus without a Risky Cornea Transplant
- Did your doctor tell you that your only option is a “cornea transplant“?
- Does the thought of having a cornea transplant scare you?
- Are you concerned about driving at night?
- Do you feel hopeless and that there are no other options?
- Are you experiencing glares or halos at night?
- Have you ever felt depressed because of your vision?
- Do you avoid going out at night?
- Are you concerned you won’t pass the driver’s test at the DMV?
- Did you go in for LASIK, but were surprised to find out you have Keratoconus?
- Has your doctor NOT told you about other options such as Holcomb C3-R® and Intacs®?
- Do you feel there is no hope and depressed at times?
- Are you concerned about your Keratoconus getting worse in the future?
In contrast, if you answered YES to any of the above. You may be a candidate for “modern day” Keratoconus procedures that can change your life AND avoid you ever needing a cornea transplant.
It may have been many years that you have suffered from Keratoconus. For that reason, some people think it is too good to be true that something now can be done. This website WILL provide you with hope that there are other treatments. You can regain what you’ve lost – just like thousands of our patients. Gold medalist Steven Holcomb did, thousands of other people did…and now you can too. There IS hope!