Keratoconus Specialist In the Media- Brian S. Boxer Wachler, MD
How did Dr. Brian become a widely sought after expert by the media? The answer will surprise you! Watch the documentary “Behind the Lens” (with the premiere in Santa Monica, California) that features Dr. Brian’s unique story and performing LIVE eye surgery in front of millions of people on NBC’s TODAY SHOW. Also you won’t believe what happened behind-the-scenes! Click below to watch “Behind the Lens” and its premiere.
|Bobsled Driver Holcomb Sees Better Things Ahead – USA Today||The Surgical Secret of a Bobsled Champ’s Success Popular Science|
|Steven Holcomb’s Olympian effort: back on track after keratoconus – EyeWorld||Steven Holcomb – Vision To Win Gold – Huffington Post|
- Listen as Dr. Brian Boxer Wachler and Olympic Gold Medalist Steven Holcomb discuss Steven’s Keratoconus on the Dr. Bruce Hensel Radio Show.
- Listen to Dr. Brian on “Walking on Air With Betsy and Sal” talk about his work with Steven Holcomb and Keratoconus – Part 1.
- Listen to Dr. Brian on “Walking on Air With Betsy and Sal” talk about his work with Steven Holcomb and Keratoconus – Part 2.
- Listen to Dr. Brian speak with Lisa Davis on “It’s Your Health” on “Thinking Out Loud” – as they discuss Dr. Brian’s work with Keratoconus.
CHART REVIEW AND CONSULTATION FOR OUT-OF-TOWN PATIENTS
Many out-of-town patients would like Dr. Brian to do a complimentary review of their medical records and make a preliminary determination of candidacy. This is useful before planning a trip to Beverly Hills.
Some people’s friends ask them, “Why are you thinking of travelling to Beverly Hills for your eye procedure?” They typically answer with, “I deserve the BEST and I want to go to the BEST doctor!”
These are the three easy steps for your complimentary chart review with Dr. Brian:
- Along with your last 2 or 3 eye exams, please be sure to include a color copy of your corneal mapping. Color corneal mapping is a very important tool, along with your exam history, to determine your candidacy. The last 2 years of your total eye history will be used to make this preliminary determination.
- Inside the envelope, please be sure to include a cover sheet with your name address, phone number and email address and the words, “Keratoconus Record Review”, so that we may optimize communication with you.
- Enclose with your letter a copy of your records.
Boxer Wachler Vision Institute
Keratoconus Record Review
465 N. Roxbury Drive, Suite 902
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Or you can scan your records and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Brian’s Keratoconus Specialist will contact you to discuss the review.