Dr. Brian Boxer Wachler, is a world renowned eye surgeon and Keratoconus expert. He has pioneered many treatments to improve the quality of vision, including the Holcomb C3-R®, Intacs® and Visian ICL® for Keratoconus. If you do not live locally, that is not an issue. Many of his patients come from all over the world to receive care from the expert himself.
Dr. Brian provides a complimentary record review prior to scheduling your appointment. Once you are determined a candidate for the procedure, you will be personally assisted with the next steps prior to coming into the office.
Please see the steps below for requesting your record review. Learn how easy the records review steps are below.
Records Review Easy Steps (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
for Vision Correction and Keratoconus Procedures
- Request a copy of your most recent eye exam from your doctor – be sure they include your manifest refraction (prescription) with best corrected vision.
- Request a copy of your most recent cornea map (topography).
- Write a brief cover sheet explaining your current vision and situation.
- Include on the cover sheet the best phone number and e-mail to contact you.
- Scan and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Boxer Wachler Vision Institute
ATTN: Records Review
465 N. Roxbury Drive, Suite 902
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
If you have questions please call us at: 310-860-1900